Q. In fact, the car industry in Australia directly supports about 50,000 jobs. Do you support or oppose the current levels of assistance to support these jobs?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
When provided with the information that there are about 50,000 jobs in the Australian car industry, 68% said the supported the current levels of assistance and 12% were opposed. More than 70% of both Labor and Liberal/National voters were in support and more than 60% of all demographic groups also supported the current level of assistance.
Two Party Preferred: 25 October 2016
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Concern about the risk of terrorism in Australia
- Increasing risk of terrorism
- Support for anti-terrorism measures
- Biggest threat to international peace and security
- Support for Julian Assange
- Support for re-establishing the Australian Building and Construction Commission
- Importance of re-establishing the ABCC