Q. How much of your Christmas gift shopping do you expect you will be doing online?
|All or most of it||
|A bit more than half||
|A bit less than half||
|None of it||
|Won’t be buying Christmas gifts||
25% say they will be doing at least half their Christmas gift shopping online and 70% will be doing at least some online.
35% of those aged under 45 say they will be doing at least half their shopping online compared to 16% of those aged 45+.
Two Party Preferred: 25 October 2016
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Concern about the risk of terrorism in Australia
- Increasing risk of terrorism
- Support for anti-terrorism measures
- Biggest threat to international peace and security
- Support for Julian Assange
- Support for re-establishing the Australian Building and Construction Commission
- Importance of re-establishing the ABCC